Software Developer_Go Lang Developer_Hybrid Cloud
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics , Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're inspired to create breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Cloud Computing is a one-stop shop which provides all the cloud solutions & cloud tools the industries need. IBM Cloud portfolio includes infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) offered through public, private and hybrid cloud delivery models, in addition to the components that make up those clouds.
IBM Cloud ensures seamless integration into public and private cloud environments. The infrastructure is secure, scalable, and flexible, providing customized enterprise solutions that have made IBM Cloud the Hybrid Cloud Market leader with our Soft layer and BlueMix Platforms.
Ready to help drive IBM's success in the Cloud market? This is your chance to research and learn new Cloud related technology products and services, as well as to design and implement quick Cloud based prototypes while advancing your career in leading edge technology.
Who you are:
As a Cloud Developer, you have to work with the Cloud Service Composer team to enhance the Graphical editor for composing, connecting and orchestrating workflows based on Terra form templates.
What you'll do:
As a Hybrid Cloud Developer,
- You'll develop quality code in an agile process working with geographically distributed Offering Manager, Architects and Software developers.
- Decoding UI/UX, unit test, test automation, work closely architects, take feedback, continues improvement.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You'll learn directly from Senior members/leaders in this field.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4 to 7 Years of Experience in using the cloud infrastructure (server, network, storage) for app development, deployment & hosting.
- Practical working experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS, VMware, Azure, and/or Soft layer. Micro services Architecture, Kubernetes /Docker Deployment.
- Experience building or using a REST API
ability to define clear & concise interfaces
- Exposure to Data visualization & UI technologies
define a layout in Angular / React and ability to work with UI/UX experts
- User Experience
have a good understanding of how users of the application want to work
- Experience using version control systems like Git.
- Experience in Automated & Continuous Delivery
ability to write /define unit tests, automated build, test, run.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proven Experience in developing enterprise class products and applications.
- Micro services Architecture, Kubernetes /Docker Deployment.
- Proven Experience in Node/Angular JS, JSON
- Working with Cloud: (any of) IBM, AWS, Google, Azure.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top