Software Developer - student position
The IBM Research lab at Haifa is looking for outstanding students to join the Verification and Quality Technologies department.
This part-time position involves working as student member on a team developing state-of-the-art verification tools for IBM. In this position you will participate in research and development of new capabilities in one of our tools, and experience with going through the software development cycle including designing, implementing and deploying those capabilities. Requirements:Candidates should have good software engineering skills and strong theoretical aptitudes. Knowledge of OOP is required. Programming experience is an advantage. Candidates should be good team players yet able to work independently.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Education:Undergraduate or graduate CS students (or EE students with adequate CS and SW background).
- Good results in theoretical courses is an advantage.
- Candidates should have good software engineering skills and strong theoretical aptitudes.
- Knowledge of OOP is required.
- Programming experience is an advantage.
- Candidates should be good team players yet able to work independently.
- Education:Undergraduate or graduate CS students (or EE students with adequate CS and SW background)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top