Software Developer Intern - Summer/Fall 2018 (graduate)
IBM Analytics, a division of IBM's Hybrid Cloud business unit, is hiring a Software Developer Intern for our San Jose, CA location for Summer/Fall 2018. The intern will have the opportunity to work with IBM's leading edge Big Data product "Big SQL" with our Big SQL team. Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Design and develop new features in Big SQL improving the performance, security, and scalability
- Focus will be on the authentication, authorization, impersonation, and access control capabilities of Big SQL
- Work with containerization technology such as Docker
- Other responsibilities include creating technical specifications, unit test plan/cases and documentation/blogs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with Java, Python, SQL, Linux
- Currently enrolled in a graduate degree program
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top