Software Developer Hybird Cloud
The Business Applications Development team provides the tools to support the ordering, billing, and operations functions of the company. As a software engineer you will interface directly with Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Finance and other organizations to engineer creative solutions that scale to the demands of our ever-growing customer base. We are looking for Software Engineers that are interested in understanding the operations and activities of the business.
If you are a talented developer who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered, and understands the importance of personal accountability then we would like to talk with you. As a member of the IBM Cloud team, you have the opportunity to advance the continued success of the company. We strive to make IBM Cloud a place where you want to be - a place where you are proud to work and where you are motivated to produce the best results possible.
• Design, develop, and implement new products and scalable business solutions
• Take ownership and manage projects through the entire lifecycle
• Create and consume web services
• Integrate enterprise-grade business applications and third-party systems
• Projects will vary in size and scope from quick hits to full feature development
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 1+ years of demonstrated understanding of OO design principles
• 1+ years of SOA / web services - in one of the following: SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, XML, JSON
• 1+ years experience with any relational databases and SQL (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experience using a framework (Zend, Spring, Laravel, etc) is a plus
• Experience with IBM Watson integration development
• Understanding of MVC architecture
• Experience with unit testing
• Experience with a version control system (git preferred)
• Project Management/Reporting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top