Software Developer (Guardium Developer)
- Develop new features for a large-scale, distributed environment from concept to finish with regular tests and maintenance
- Responsible for high quality front and back-end development
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Evaluate and implement advanced libraries and frameworks as needed. .
- Collaborate with other team leaders (Support, UX, QA, SVT ) to improve the product and the development process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Experience in working in Windows and Unix environment
- Communication/collaboration skills and a passion for Software Quality
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Experience with databases and SQL
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of web browser automation tools such as Selenium
- Knowledge of agile development approach
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top