Software Developer - Guardium
Software development for the Guardium Devlopment and Support Teams.
IBM® Security Guardium is a comprehensive data security platform that provides a full range of capabilities - from discovery and classification of sensitive data to vulnerability assessment to data and file activity monitoring to masking, encryption, blocking, alerting and quarantining to protect sensitive data.
- Self-guided problem solver and troubleshooting skills with the ability to multi-task on multiple different projects.
- Ability to quickly become productive, quick learner.
- Good Performance and benchmark experience / understanding
- Ability to work under pressure and respond immediately to situations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Quality of the code, complex engineering solutions, modern times security software challanges and the desire to release a near flawless product
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of software development
- Experience at least 5 years in C/C++ development
- Strong performance oriented development experience
- Knowledge of Linux OS, SQL for various Databases
- Strong C/C++ debugging skills, experience of usage and analyzes of software performance profiling tools and their results
- Experience with NoSQL/Hadoop DB types
- Understanding of modern data security principals and requirements
- Demonstrated outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player with the ability to learn complex technical material
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with Parsers of type ANTLR is a plus.
- Experience with applications like SAP, SIEBEL, PeopleSoft is a plus
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top