Software Developer for IBM Cloud App Management
The open positions are for software developers for IBM Cloud App Management. IBM Cloud App Management (ICAM) is the first cloud-native SaaS software runs on IBM Cloud Private. The team in CDL is the pioneer of ICAM, and leading its both cloud native and devOps transformation. The role will join this fantastic journey to design, develop and operate ICAM, get the knowledge on Application Performance Monitoring domain, build hands-on experience on leading technologies, such as IBM Cloud Private, Micro-service architecture, Kubernetes, Docker etc., and also gain deep insights on popular runtimes, such as WAS/Liberty, NodeJS, Swift, Python.
• Develop micro-services of ICAM with full devOps cycle.
• Work with the Ops team to maintain services on SaaS;
• Support PMRs of On-premise deliveries;
• Capture requirements & feedback from clients and do the enhancements for the product.
• Strong software development skills on one or more languages of Java, NodeJS, or Python etc.
• Rich experiences on devOps methodologies and tools, including Git, Jenkins, or similar.
• Rich knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Helm charts, Micro-serivces architecture etc..
• Good understandings of IBM Cloud strategy;
• Good communication skills, team player and strong willing to improve;
• Good written English and fluent oral English.
• Application Performance Management domain knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge on IBM middleware is a plus, such WAS/Liberty, BPM, IIB etc.
• Knowledge on Selenium, Web browsers is a plus.
• Good teamwork and communication
• Open-minded and creative thinking
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top