As a team our mission is clear, drive adoption of Enterprise Design Thinking in and out of IBM. Join a first-class software engineering product development team to design, code, test and deliver software supporting and enhancing an enterprise-level cloud-based solution supporting a framework for learning and practicing Design Thinking at scale.
- Work closely with designers throughout the iterative design process.
- Inspire the team with your development perspective.
- Review other developers' code.
- Strong technical and critical thinking skills
- A passion for technology and software development
- Demonstrated teaming skills and leadership potential
- Demonstrated collaboration and communications skills
- Full-cycle (Agile) software development experience: Analysis, design, execution, automation, support
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and able to work under minimal guidance with demonstrated analytical and problem- solving skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 + years experience as a software developer with product development experience
- 2+ years experience programming with back-end (or middleware) service development technologies (NodeJS, Express) and SQL databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with build, deployment and development tools like Git/GitHub, Travis
- Experience writing end-to-end tests using frameworks like Jest/Mocha/Chai
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top