Seeking an experienced software developer to join core product Agile team. Team is composed of highly experienced professionals developing innovative software solutions to support industry leading security product. We require an experienced, team orientated software developer with a commitment to quality coding and knowledge of secure computing best practices. Experience with Java, Python, and Linux operating systems is a must.
The selected candidate must be:
- willing to create and implement test automation and be familiar with debugging highly complex Java applications.
- a multi-tasker - juggling many tasks and responsibilities at the same time
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English (Fluent in verbal and written)
- 3-5 years of Software development.
- Min 3- 5 years experience developing in Java, PostgreSQL, Python
- Good working experience with Linux OS
- Min 3-5 years experience coding, debugging highly concurrent, distributed multi threaded JAVA applications
- Proven and demonstrable experience with advancing the architecture of an existing product to enable the demands of future customer requirements.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Perl, Bash, Go, Docker, Groovy
- Previous SIEM development experience (preferably with QRadar products)
- Microservice architectures
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top