Reporting to the Development Manager and working with a global team, the developer will be primarily responsible for design, code and unit test of new product features. Additionally, you would be required to work on product documentation, build automation and with QA teams on resolution of defects.
• Review Requirement documentation and technical specifications
• Design, Code & Unit test product features
• Defect resolution, working with QA team on resolution of issues
• Frequently interface with team members and other programming teams.
• Do appropriate education, planning and follow-through to stay technically current.
• Some experience working within technical teams
• Java, J2EE, XML, SQL, DB2 or Oracle, understanding and experience desirable.
• Familiar with agile development methodologies
• Self-Starter who is a very quick learner of technology, be able to multi-task, and have strong analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication, teamwork, and debugging skills.
• Works well in a global team environment but is also able to work independently
• Knowledge of designing, developing and testing with Java/Web technologies.
• Experience with Java/Eclipse development environments
• Fluency in English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
See Job Description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
See Job Description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top