IBM Security Intelligence is the global provider of high-value, cost-effective, security information and event management (SIEM) products. The flagship offering Qradar is currently the industry leader in SIEM. Qradar integrates previously disparate functions including log management, network behavior analytics and security event management into a total security intelligence solution. QRadar provides users with crucial visibility into what is occurring with their networks, data centers, and applications to better protect IT assets and meet regulatory requirements.
The global cost of cyber-crime is expected to reach over 2 trillion dollars by 2019. At IBM Security, our mission is to protect our clients from various attacks including malware, identity theft, fraus, etc. IBM Security delivers an integrated system of analytics, real-time defenses and proven experts; and we are looking for Software Developers to come make a difference.
Why join IBM Security?
- Work for one of the most advanced cyber security companies in the world and one of the world's most trusted brands
- Work with a globally distributed and diverse international team, with a culture centered on success
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- A world of opportunity for career growth
The successful candidate will work within an agile team which includes quality assurance, documentation writers, customer support representative, product managers, architects and other developers.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated understanding of networking protocols and principles.
- Knowledge of design patterns and data structures.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- English fluency.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience using Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Regular Expressions.
- Knowledge of security best practices and methodologies.
- Experience working with customers and gaining knowledge of how they use a product and collecting their feedback.
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top