IBM CDL CIO I&E (Integration & Entitlement ) team is a rapidly growing team in IBM CIO office. We have ownership on couple of WW IBM CIO applications/assets to support IBM On-prem SWs and SaaS business.
Along with the team, you will have many opportunities to apply extensive BI/BA related technologies to our owned projects, like OLTP (SAP, DB2), ETL (DB2/BLU, ESB/MQ, IIS/DataStage, Big Data), OLAP (Cognos), Data Mining (SPSS, R) etc. Most importantly, you will be able to apply these cutting-edging technologies to our DevOps journey. We will work together to support IBM Sales for transactions data handling from end to end. From specific business requirements to final implementation including front-end data display based on Cognos or other BI tool/Web/Mobile. In this team, you will have great opportunities to work with senior worldwide Data Integration professionals and plenty of chances to learn leading edge Data Integration technologies. Most importantly, you will have the valuable opportunities to study how IBM runs its enterprise transformation from business perspective.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Develop ETL jobs to support data flow based on requirements
- Develop BI reports to support data display based on requirements
- Be responsible to deliver systems on time and quality
- Ensure the smooth communication among the project members, maintain and support existing applications works as expected
- Provide support to end users or related other teams as and when required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong skill of SQL and ETL develop, at least 1 years development experience in data ETL area
- Strong skill in database theory, skilled use one Database at least, such as DB2 or Oracle
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Working experience with Cognos or other BI report tool
- Experience in Data Modeling / Database Design
- Familiar with big data, such as Apache Hadoop, spark
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top