Are you passionate about technology? Do you love building new things? Do you want to be a part of a team that is leading the industry in Machine Learning? If you answered YES, then we have the right opportunity for you!
The IBM Data Science and Machine Learning team is currently looking for a Software Developer to join its team. Someone who shares a passion for machine learning, data science and statistical analysis. An individual who is self motivated, independent thinker, takes initiative, has strong communication skills and can work well in teams locally and internationally would ensure you excel in this role.
The successful candidate will work as a Software Developer and be involved in architecting, developing, testing and supporting new and existing features for the SPSS Statistics and Modeler products.
The successful candidate must have:
- Software development experience, preferably in an Agile Development Environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver with quality in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers
In this Software Developer role, you will work closely with other local SPSS and other SPSS teams based in China, the USA and Poland.
If you are passionate about Machine Learning, Data Science and Statistical Analysis then this may be the opportunity for you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2+ years experience Full Stack development
- At least 2+ years Node js, React js, Angular js, Shell script
- At least 2+ years Object oriented programming languages (Java, C++, C#)
- Experience with GIT source control
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience with any of the following is preferred:
- Docker, Kubernetes, Linus OS, Mac OS
- CICD Pipeline tooling i.e. Jenkins or Travis, Maven
- Machine Learning Data Science, Python, R, Scala
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top