IBM Z is seeking a software engineer to be part of a highly skilled, results oriented agile team working with industry leaders in developing the next generation tools platform for the mainframe that powers over 90% of top 100 banks globally and used by over 90% of all Fortune 500 companies today. As part of DevOps for Enterprise Systems group under IBM z Systems, you will join our mission and commitment in delivering state of the art software technology in our modern tools platform for working with large scale enterprise mainframe systems.
As a member of a dynamic team in delivering enterprise web-based technologies supporting a large enterprise user base, you demonstrate leadership, technical curiosity, a self-starter, creativity as well as forward thinking with a passion for growth and innovation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in Agile SDLC (design, development, test and deploy)
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in User Designs and creating responsive web interfaces
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in handling cross-browser compatibility (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE)
- A self-starter & ability to work effectively in a team environment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of scripting languages
- Working knowledge of Java, C/C++
- Working knowledge of backend/server-side technologies
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top