The global cost of cyber-crime is expected to reach over 2 trillion dollars by 2019. At IBM Security, our mission is to protect our clients from various attacks including malware, identity theft, and fraud. IBM Security delivers an integrated system of analytics, real-time defenses and proven experts; and we are looking for Software Developers to come make a difference. Why join IBM Security? You can work for one of the most advanced cyber security companies in the world and one of the world's most trusted brands. You will have the opportunity to work with a globally distributed and diverse international team, with a culture centered on success.
The successful candidate will work within an agile team which includes quality assurance, documentation writers, customer support representative, product managers, architects and other developers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1 year experience developing commercial software using the following:
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with HTML, C++, and Regular expressions a plus.
- Knowledge of design patterns and data structures, unit and integration testing.
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience using Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of networking protocols and principles.
- Knowledge of security best practices and methodologies.
- Network Security, User Experience.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top