IBM in Raleigh, NC, is seeking Front-End Developer for our Security software division. The software engineer will join a team building SaaS security software in an agile, continuous-delivery environment, working closely with software micro-service (API) engineers, designers, and product owners. Our fast-paced team is using leading-edge tools and techniques to build the next generation of security product in and for the cloud.
- Use AngularJS and/or React to develop robust, scalable, SaaS product features and components per UX mockups provided by Design Team. Support test code/environments to validate and maintain production readiness.
- Develop and support the full DevOps life cycle of your product, including code, test, build, deploy and support the product in a SaaS environment.
- Validate / test for accessibility (section 508 compliance), browser compatibility, responsive UI design, and other activities consistent with commercial software development.
- Participate in design and scrum team meetings, code standards and code reviews, and other duties as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related degree.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Master's degree in computer science, or a related degree.
- Experience with test-driven development (e.g. Selenium), to write/support unit, integration, and acceptance/UI tests.
- Experience with express.js, node.js, webpack, DevOps, Kubernetes, Armada, Docker, etc., is a plus.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top