As a software engineer you will work on projects that push the limits of what is available to users. For IBM Cloud Infrastructure, automation is the key to success; security and compliance are key differentiators of our offerings for the enterprise-class customer. You will be challenged to find creative and efficient ways to deploy products and services to our customers in a manner that meets the highest levels of security and compliance regulations. If you are an impassioned developer with a strong technical background who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered, and want to be a part of an agile team atmosphere; then look no further. You will be joining some of the most talented, creative, and dedicated developers. We strive to make IBM Cloud Infrastructure a place where you want to be, a place where you are proud to work, and where you are motivated to excel.
• Design and develop innovative, company impacting products and services to support security and compliance aspects of IBM Cloud Infrastructure product offerings.
Work closely with functional-area specialists, cloud architects, and security specialists to - Design, configure and/or develop automation for Business Risk Modeling, Asset Management,
* Test Automation Framework for Proactive Compliance, Logging and Auditing.
Provide security expertise for cloud-based DevOps development and deployment
Ensure project teams comply with regulatory compliance and best practices
Automate cloud security solutions and controls
Analyze risk based on vulnerabilities, threats, and security posture
Vigorously promote adoption of industry cloud security best practices
* Keep current with industry security trends
• Work closely with product management and stakeholders to ensure applications meet needs and expectations
Preferred Location : Dallas, TX or Austin, TX
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong understanding and experience in one or more of the following: Chef Automation Framework including Chef Inspec, Test-Kitchen or SaltStack
- Strong understanding and experience with one or more of the following: of Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, SIEM tools (like Qradar), Scanning tools, PKI, Certificate Management
- Experience with DevOps concepts and CICD tooling (Jenkins, Github, etc.)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Security certifications such as CISSP
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top