Software Client Leader, Financial Services Sector
IBM is currently hiring for a Software Client Leader (SCL) for IBM. This position is responsible for the selling of IBM Software Solutions to Polish Banks, Insurers and other institutions from financial sector limited to Key Accounts only.
The Software Client Leader (SCL) will have responsibility for the IBM software relationship with customers in the assigned territory. The SCL will lead their extended software team and act as the focal point to the client, with responsibility for selling the entire software portfolio including Cloud/SaaS services to these customers. The SCL will also own and lead all strategic sales transactions in the territory. The position will entail building and managing key relationships, understanding the client's organization and culture, and developing strategic plans to address both IT and Line-of-Business organizations.
The ideal candidate will leverage subject matter experts, executives, and thought-leaders as needed to provide value to the client. This role builds relationships with senior client executives while earning a reputation as a trusted business advisor. The candidate will understand IBM business strategies, and will be able to articulate how those can make a positive impact on our client's business. To fully harness the power of team IBM, the SCL will engage and coordinate closely with the IBM Global Market team and the extended IBM Business Unit teams.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client's industry; trends, business processes, financial measurements, performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry
- Grow IBM's Revenue, Relationships, and Reputation at the assigned customers for software license and as a service products
- Lead the development of the overall account plan, large deal value creation, and deployment excellence
- Continuously identify and prioritize opportunities; develop client-valued solutions involving multiple brands and elements
- Progress sales of IBM's software and cloud solutions plus management and coordination of software brand representatives with the account coverage model.
- Financially demonstrate the value of IBM's solutions as well as positively differentiate those solutions from the competitors to customers' lines of business and technical buyers.
- Demonstrated level of business acumen as it applies to the client's business
- Skilled in consultative selling, with an understanding of the client's needs and IBM capabilities
- Extensive networking and interpersonal skills in complex environments
- Commercially minded and capable of supporting end-to-end sales engagements including contract negotiation with the ability to think, plan and act strategically
- Ability to work in complex, matrix managed organizational environment
- Language skills: Polish and English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years' experience calling on C level Clients
- At least 3 years' experience with Enterprise, Cloud or Cognitive Solution Software Sales
- At least 3 years' experience in a Sales leadership role
- At least 3 years' experience in Account Planning, Pipeline Management, Forecasting
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in Financial Services sector, Government experience would be an additional attribute
- Experience with Enterprise, Cloud or Cognitive Software Sales
- Project Management experience and/or certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top