You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Our Cognitive Process Services (CPS) business provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client across industries and geographies, with various streams under F&A (Finance and Administration), Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations. Today we partner with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient.
What differentiates us in the market place, is our dedication to service quality and customer success. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
A day in the role...
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
We are seeking an experienced Software Architect who will be responsible for high-level design choices, dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms and involved in developing and implementing the software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership within the IT department and who thrives in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process.
- Identifying the stakeholders, business and requirements of the stakeholders on the project.
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Implement all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility
- Conduct Architectural and code reviews
- Writing project documentation and its support.
- Creating unified development standards in the company.
- Fix code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to collaborate with global teams
How we'll help you grow:
- Access to IBM Tech and Platform teams - with access to Cloud, Cognitive and other technologies.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you will need to become the expert you want to be.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
We, at IBM, always believe that it is extremely important to have the right person for the right job and you are a perfect fit to this strategy. We want people with the ability to learn; who are ready to put good ideas into action - We wish you phenomenal success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years' experience designing and building software applications and deep understanding of architectural styles and design patterns
- Experience with database design and data modelling
- Proven understanding of Cloud principles
- Hands on experience in Java, Spring framework, Messaging technologies, web and mobile technologies
- A technical mindset and analytical approach
- Great attention to detail and Proven leadership skills
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Prove time-management skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with Design Thinking and ability to lead the Design Thinking sessions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top