As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is looking for an SOA developer position which is a technical development role with emphasis on integration technologies, currently working in Oracle/WebLogic technologies. You'll be responsible for Continuous Delivery of automated processes through end-to-end internal and B2B technical integrations. In an Agile, fast-paced team, an understanding of how the different systems work together is a must, and may require development work in each of the systems for successful delivery to customers.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in designing robust error handling, auditing and logging frameworks.
- Testing integration interfaces using SOAUP UI and other testing tools.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in writing technical design documents and operational guides.
- Bachelors or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar discipline Software Implementation and Integration experience that includes Architecture, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Expertise in Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL, 11g/12C experience.
- Expertise in designing and building BPEL workflows using JDeveloper 12c.
- Expertise in using SOA technology adapters such as Web Services Adapter, REST Adapter, Database Adapter, EBS Adapter, JMS Adapter and File Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes, service components using Oracle BPEL.
- Experience in development of complex Data Structures (XSD and XML)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in development of medium to complex integration mapping using XSL, XLST technology.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top