SMB Account Manager - MaaS360
IBM MaaS360 will be essential to clients in 2018 to optimize their security programs, stop advanced threats, protect critical assets, and to safeguard cloud and mobile. To help support our continued growth, we are seeking a SMB (small - medium business) Account Manager to join the IBM MaaS360 team!
The SMB Account Manager's primary responsibility will be to manage and expand relationships with key accounts inside their assigned territory. This person will coordinate with multiple departments to drive successful growth within our existing client base. Our Account Managers interact daily with C-level Executives and have the opportunity to further develop IBM's relationships to directly impact the company's bottom line.
- Oversee the complete customer lifecycle from proposal creation to implementation to ongoing support.
- Develop long term IBM MaaS360 customers by providing customer sales support to build relationships, references and revenue.
- Develop relationships with new account through referrals and company-driven marketing activities.
- Prepare RFP responses, proposals and other sales-related documents that enable the company to expand its relationships with existing customers.
- Interact directly with customers via onside or remote client meetings.
- Prepare, perform and assist with product demonstrations.
- Communicate with our sales, marketing and operations teams to ensure that all aspects of customer lifecycle are properly coordinated.
- Follow up on customer requests and act as customer's advocate to IBM MaaS360 internally.
- Work with our Technical Support team to oversee timely and accurate resolution and communication regarding customer issues.
- Communicate customer enhancement requests to improve product features.
- Dynamically adjust to customer needs and revenue.
- Prepare and distribute sales reports for internal meetings.
- Utilize advanced features of PowerPoint, Excel and Word to customize presentations, create detailed spreadsheets, models and complex proposals.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, for sales opportunity distribution, tracking and reporting.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1 year of Account Management experience in a B2B environment supporting clients with reoccurring revenue.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 1 years Account Management experience in a B2B environment supporting clients with reoccurring revenue.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top