The role is SIEM Engineer that requires strong SIOC (Security Information & operation consultancy) skills, and ideally one other strong competency (Data Security, Identity Security, Network & Endpoint Security), and broader understanding of all remaining Cybersecurity competencies. The position will cover key clients at Market level (Spain & Portugal).
Engineering and Design (Solutioning) of network security platforms such as SIEM, Ticketing, Workflow, Big Data and TIPs. Some examples of technologies that the ideal candidate will be familiar with: Qradar, Splunk, Jira, CA Service Desk Ticketing.
What personality traits would make a person successful in this role?
• Ability to create, express and communicate ideas and have a high capacity to communicate at different levels: clients, providers, strategic allies, partners, etc.
• Goal and results oriented, team player with skills in conflict resolution.
• Experience working in multicultural environments.
• Accustomed to working with senior management.
She/He will report to Security Services Leader in the region (Spain, Portugal, Greece, Israel and Cyprus) This is an international position based in Madrid.
It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a promising early stage group within IBM, fill a pivotal role in its growth and success, and reap the associated personal, professional and financial benefits. Great experience working in multicultural environments in a global dynamic team of one of the cutting-edge company in security field.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The candidate selected for this role must have the skills and knowledge associated with SIOC practice
- Experience designing, implementing and managing (processes, technology, governance model, people) Security Operation Center is required
- This role should have at least 5 years of SIEM experience
- Professional Certifications are desirable (CGEIT, CRISC, CISM, CISA, ...)
- English and Spanish are mandatory, Portuguese is desirable
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
This position could also provide coverage for a number of IT security operation transformation deals including:
- mainly SIOC but also Data, GDPR, Cloud related transformation and GDPR deals in Europe as the Anchor / Lead AP / Consultant / SME and help to build out the security transformation practice in Europe, so skills and experience (at least 5 years) on those subjects are appreciated.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Strategy ( related to Softlayer but also for AWS and Azure) and BigData are really valued.
- Vendor certification in various security technologies
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top