Siebel Application Consultant
The IBM Global Delivery network is a leader in this worldwide transformation and is just the place to develop your career in consultancy or technical support. Our teams work with over 1,000 clients worldwide, helping them envision the future. We're redefining what it means to design, deploy and deliver IT services on a global scale by combining business insights, industry-leading software and world-class technology research and operations expertise.
We are currently looking for a Siebel Developer for a large customer in the banking industry. This position is based in Bucharest and the activity will be delivered remotely from our offices in Politehnica area.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- University degree in IT or comparable
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Siebel, mainly in configuration activities, but also in administration, tools, analysis
- Experience in working with Oracle databases and applications (e.g. operation, test production environment Oracle based systems, maintenance of Oracle DB environment)
- Good understanding of Oracle application architecture, data models etc.
- Good communication skills
- Team orientation
- Analytical skills, an independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Fluent English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience with Siebel, mainly in configuration activities, but also in administration, tools, analysis
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top