Sharepoint Server Administrator
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Our IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. Be it groundbreaking outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services - IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services.
Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from experts in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: XYZ@in.ibm.com
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Preferred experience using SharePoint 2013 and O365 sharepoint online
- managing and configuring site collection and features
- creating and managing user permissions, sites, lists, and libraries.
- creating and troubleshooting site and list level workflows using SharePoint Designer and/or Nintex Workflows
- creating and manipulating SharePoint Web Part pages and Web Parts
- Good hands on experience on understanding exsting security and work with endusers.
- Works with end users and business analysts to understand and document business functional requirements and customize SharePoint sites and workflows to suit business needs
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Manage content databases and create new ones as required
- Manage security for SharePoint sites and sub-sites by providing monthly permission reporting and ad-hoc permission report
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top