Services Sales Representative
The Solution Sales Representative is responsible for developing specific Brand/product specific solutions that address client's business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting brand specific business strategies. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent's department or function.
- Communication/Negotiation: Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
- Problem Solving: Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and
- improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
- Contribution: Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international). Understands departmental mission and vision. Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proven record of Sales experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top