Services Business Development Executive (Banking)
- Manage business development activities with existing customers (banking) of TSS, dedicated to 1-3 accounts max;
- Responsible to develop and leverage strong client relationship horizontally (outside datacenters and vertically (up to C3 level);
- Establish and implement overall account strategy by leveraging the transformation from Logo business to extended MVS business;
- Take full sales responsibility for MVS identification, renewal and NN signing;
- P&L owner for the account;
- Responsible to beat the revenue and profit business growth objectives;
- Proactively work with client to crystallise their infrastructure objectives, priorities, business needs into new TSS services and solutions (4Walls, Ind Plays);
- Develop new contractual frameworks;
- Build partnerships between the client, team IBM including GTS, S&D/STG, SWG and GBS and IBM Strategic Partners / Subcontractors to address business opportunities for the benefit of the IBM.
- experience in managing large projects (more than $1 million);
- experience in dealing with stakeholders and top managers;
- experience in launching new product to the market will be a great plus.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 9-10 years experience in sales (banking and financial sector);
- Higher education;
- Fluent English and Russian;
- active person with great communication and negotiation skills, multitasking.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- previous technical background will be an advantage.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top