Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
Your Role and Responsibilities
You'll be working in the Application Support team in ICD Organization based in Wrocław and Katowice. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application support process using ITSM technologies (IBM Controll Desk, ServiceNow). We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and self-driven organization focused on European customers.
We are looking for ServiceNow Developer to be part of a cutting edge ServiceNow technology team. On this position you will be responsible for developing, configuring, and supporting solutions built on the SNOW platform.
- Delivering effective and timely solutions to our customers (both internal and external) through the application business rules, client scripts, UI policies and configuration of forms and workflows.
- Building, configuring and supporting integrations between ServiceNow and other applications using SOAP/REST and other modern integration techniques
- Capturing all work efforts in appropriate documentation
- Code deployment/releases through update sets
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Run workshops and lead education sessions for other team members
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
This position is available both at IBM CIC Wroclaw & Katowcie Locations
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 2+ years working with ITSM tools
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Relational Database / SQL knowledge
- Good understand of ITIL processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, accountability and critical thinking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possess and demonstrate a "team first" mindset
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top