At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your future made with IBM!
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM's Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
IBM Global Services Delivery Center employs IT professionals across all sectors. This site is fast becoming a "of Excellence" in key areas of the global technology industry. Few places offer as many opportunities to gain knowledge in your field, to work in a stimulating environment and rewards for outstanding performance as IBM. IBM can provide the perfect setting for your career and freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
Currently we are looking for ServiceNow Lead Architect.
The Service Management Tools team is responsible for the deployment, development and administration of business applications (IBM Control Desk (ICD), ServiceNow) used to manage IT infrastructure, streamline work and improve compliance.
We are looking for ServiceNow Architect to be part of a cutting-edge technology team in Wrocław (or Katowice) (based on preferences).
On this position you will be responsible for leading ServiceNow implementation of complex solution. Your role will be to drive out logical and physical design for SNow including discovery (CMDB) and support integration requirements with external systems.
- Lead all technical aspects of ServiceNow solution delivery and consulting, including integrations with third party systems
- Interface with client and coordinate technical execution with onsite and offshore teams
- Prepare all technology related client facing and internal deliverables
- Drive the continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate
- Mentor team in implementation methodology, configuration, and best practices
- Training and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children Your future made with IBM!
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Thought leader experience (4/5) from an architectural perspective proven by completed projects
- Deep experience working with Clients on complex engagements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- 4+ years working within ITSM area as Architect or Consultant
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying of solutions based on ServiceNow
Good understand of ITIL processes and overall ITSM concept (ITIL Foundation certification)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including technical and business concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Demonstrate ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, accountability and critical thinking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Possess and demonstrate a "team first" mindset
- Practical knowledge of enterprise architecture and technologies, such as networks, Windows/Linux operating systems, storage, virtual machines, discovery technology, cloud management platforms, orchestration tools, event management and monitoring platforms, web technologies, middleware, databases
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top