Service Line Representative (Mobility, Network, System and Resiliency)
The IS-SLR for Cross Service Line is responsible for developing integrated solutions that address client business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting IBM GTS business strategies. The individual is responsible for delivering the sales quota and business results on specific territory that covers Mobility, Network, System and Resiliency Services.
Successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of selling IBM Mobility, Network, System and Resiliency Services portofolio - including pipeline management, opportunity identification, analyzing requirements of clients, selecting appropriate IBM solutions, leading PoCs, demonstrations, client workshops and presentations, preparing quotes / pricing, driving other proposal development activities, and working with Account Managers sales / Service Client Representative (SCR) & pre-sales colleagues. Strong sales and technical backgrounds are preferable.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor degree or above in telecommunications, electronic engineering, computer science or related discipline from reputable university
- At least 10 years experience in IT Sales and Pre-Sales Support
- At least 5 year experience in Mobility (ie. Contact Center, Service Desk, VDI, and Routing and Switching, cloud computing) and concept (ie. SDN, Self Service)
- Have experience in selling / pre-sales Device Management or End Users Support Services, Data Center Networking , Branch networking)
- Be able to recognize compelling reasons for clients and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how comprehensive IBM Mobility Services / Workplace Services solution(s) can best meet these requirements.
- Be capable of presenting and articulating the differentiated value of IBM Services solutions compared to competitors in the market.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from opportunity identification to closure.
- Understand and be able to articulate to clients deployment processes and best practices to lower deployment risk and accelerate time to value.
- Show evidence of working cohesively with principle partners to develop client relationships and ensure clients are provided with the best available IBM solutions.
- Strong sales leadership skills including pipeline management, opportunity management, execution of the IBM cadence process
- Be able to understand and navigate thru the IBM sales matrix to team to effectively drive System and Resiliency Services solutions into the marketplace.
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top