Service Integration Leader
- Oversee the delivery of IBM Cloud Brokerage services to our clients. Establish policies and processes designed to ensure consistently high service performance. Monitor and evaluate client feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
- Own overall responsibility for client satisfaction. The SIL engages when a client is in the contract process and works with them through the entire life of the client's contract with IBM. This is a client facing position with both technical and business oriented client touch points.
- Know the client's needs, be well versed in the value being delivered to your clients and the problems they are trying to solve. Proactively solve customer requests and offer ideas and insights to improve the client's value from the platform. Follow up on every issue and ensure complete satisfaction and maximum utilization of the Cloud Brokerage Platform.
- The SIL works with internal teams to deliver the end platform and services to the client; strong program management skills are essential.
- SLO/SLA Management
- Manage operations and resources to deliver client satisfaction to requests for support and services
- Proactively ensure client understanding and satisfaction with IBM Cloud Brokerage products and implementations
- Exceed customer expectations for service and account management
- Responsible for identifying new customer opportunities and increasing revenue
- Maintain current technical and functional knowledge of the IBM Cloud Brokerage platform and solutions
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship, client satisfaction, and interaction across marketing, sales, support, solutions, product, finance etc.,
- May be required to travel to the customer site(s)
- Hold regular client cadence meetings.
- Report to management via weekly and monthly statuses of account health.
- The position may require after-hours support.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years for Service Delivery Management
- 5+ Years of Client Relationship / Account Management
- 2+ Years of expertise in IT Service Management and Escalation Management
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Negotiation Skills and Client Expectation Management
- Technical Support Experience
- May be required to travel to the customer site(s) up to 25%
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top