Service Delivery Specialist
Your Role and Responsibilities
Distribution System Operator is a member in a team that consists of staff with 24x7 multitasking operations environment.
They are required to an efficient monitor of the delivery of services reliant on server system status by providing the first level technical support & setting priorities on service delivery for a broad client around the world.
- Perform distribution systems (including AIX/Linux/Windows) operation functions.
- Monitor Event Management Consoles (different monitor tools).
- Problem management is required.
- Change management is required when applicable.
- Liaise with relevant support teams.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma.
- Major in computer science or English.
- 1 year experience in IT operations is preferred.
• This job requires candidate to communicate with oversea technical teams and clients, English will be used as working language.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top