Service Coordinator - Change Manager
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services
Who You are: -
- You will act as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all IT asset management processes and controls.
- You will ensure the successful tracking all IT assets globally as well as their configurations within the configuration management database throughout their lifecycle.
- You will partner key IT stakeholders and supporting teams to ensure IT Asset and Configuration processes, policies and procedures are well understood, effective and operating within defined control limits
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Develop requirements for Configuration Management information, standards, procedures, measurements, tools, and technology
- Establish the scope of the Configuration Management processes, function, the items that are to be controlled and the information that is to be recorded
- Develop Configuration Management standards, plans, and procedures and communicate new developments
- Own, manage, and maintain the Configuration Management Database (CMDB), central libraries, tools, common codes, and data
- Create an identification scheme for Configuration Management libraries
- Assume responsibility for populating the Configuration Management Database with descriptions of the attributes and relationships of the logical and physical configuration items
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top