Service availability Manager
At IBM Venezuela, we are looking for a Service Availability Manager.
What are you going to do?
Serve as a point of contact between the Client and the technical teams
Support to the DPE (Delivery Project Executive) in the Management of Service Levels and deliverable services
Support to the DPE in the management of contract costs
Manage and respond to the requirements, requests and projects of the Clients about the services / products of the service portfolio
Serve as an integrator between the different Client, Suppliers and IBM units in the timely attention of major incidents and exchange controls.
In case you are interested in joining one of the most important IBM Venezuela teams, apply now!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Academic level: Higher Technical Degree or Computer Engineering or Allied
- • Advanced or intermediate knowledge in IT service management, especially in Incident / Change / Problems processes
- . Previous technical experience in managing environments in distributed platforms
- • Basic knowledge in IT infrastructure (networks, HW / SW
- Minimum technical experience of 2 to 3 years in distributed Unix / Linux or Windows platforms
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Certification in ITIL Foundation V3 or higher
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top