Senior UI Software Engineer
The mission of IBM Resilient is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyberattack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join our Software Development team focusing on our cloud deployment.
Located in the Galway, Ireland, you will work as part of a focused team who will be responsible for architecting and developing the IBM Resilient product to be a highly available and horizontally scalable solution running in the IBM Security Cloud. We are looking for a highly motivated person, who can make an impact in terms of leadership and technical direction. Candidates will need to be an experienced technical leader in a self-directed, autonomous team, comfortable directing other team members and interacting with product stakeholders. You will need to be an excellent collaborator and communicator within your team and with wider stakeholders.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You have 5+ years in Web UI Development.
- Experience using TypeScript, Less/Sass
- Develop fast, scalable, highly available, and reliable web apps
- You have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing, preferably in a cloud deployment
- You have worked with product manager, UX designers, software architects and backend engineers to deliver a high-quality solution in an agile environment
- You have a keen appreciation and passion for developing great user experience for our customers
- Agile experience working with Scrum or Kanban in co-located teams as part of a global team
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
If the above role is appealing to you, please apply as soon as possible. You have a great opportunity to work in a fun, highly motivated team. There is a healthy agile culture where you can make an immediate and meaningful impact.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top