Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Accountable for the end to end recruitment for early professional hiring including sourcing, screening, closing and stakeholder engagement
- Subject matter expert in a specific domain, industry or function, relentlessly creating and expanding diverse candidate pipelines and recognized in the marketplace
- Understanding their evolving client group, competition and market dynamics to be able to anticipate talent and hiring shifts. Prepare and consult with their client groups regarding their hiring needs, hiring strategy and execution
- Building strong relationship with universities and students
- Accountable for campus recruiting activities such as career fairs, career talk, workshops etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of experience in university relationship and passion about campus recruiting
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling volume hiring
- Strong communication skill, must be able to articulate well.
- Strong candidate sourcing skill
- Must be able to work well under pressure
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top