Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - ASEAN & Korea
For more than 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: changing how we create, collaborate, analyse and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do.
We're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era. Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact and cultivate their expertise.
- Develop and lead hiring initiatives to meet overall business talent acquisition goals.
- High Impact role requiring exceptional partner skills with demonstrated ability and experience to execute recruiting strategy, influence stakeholder's, provide insight into talent market to take the best approach and deliver outcomes.
- Redesigns Talent Acquisition processes to be fully agile, enhancing the overall experience and leads inter-expertise collaboration to build a solution driven transformation in talent development and acquisition.
- Envisions the value of Talent Acquisition in the future for IBM, its clients, the industry and global community.
- Leads initiatives that positively impact the client's business goals.
- Applies detailed knowledge of how market trends and competitive landscape impact IBM.
- Enables others to excel in business knowledge by engaging in learning activities (e.g. coaching, mentoring, training)
- Develops and implements talent strategies and partners with business leaders to build talent roadmaps.
- Engages highly complex profiles and can predict shits in skills.
- Runs innovative digital campaigns using new technologies such as gamification and virtual reality to attract and engage with candidates.
- Observes digital trends using advanced tools and techniques and seeks to become an 'innovator' in the market.
- Proactively seeks for opportunities to pitch and deliver talent offerings.
- Externally consult on the development of new sourcing technologies and offerings.
- Mentors and empowers teams in Agile practices. Promotes the overall Agile vision for IBM.
- Articulates critical messages for various audiences to establish clarity, persuade, gain agreement and trust between audiences with different styles and motivators.
- Energizes, inspires and creates a sense of direction, purpose, excitement and momentum for change.
- Organizes and leads Scrum Rugby (Think Tank) in developing creative solutions to talent acquisition market challenges.
- Convinces stakeholders of new ideas by anticipating objections or challenges. Leverages rational reasoning to persuade stakeholders to advance innovative Talent Acquisition practices.
- Establishes new levels of value to IBM and the market focussing on creating a new experience.
- Takes risks and leads others through change perceiving challenges and setbacks as opportunity for growth and development.
- Is recognized as an industry expert and has a strong network in the industry.
- Influences the industry through high level engagement with industry leaders and enables others to explore and interpret industry trends.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the success metrics associated with digital actions and the ability to implement these to improve digital strategy.
- Is recognized for their Agile knowledge and expertise. Acts as Iteration manager or Product Owner and is sophisticated in the use of Agile practices. Shields the team from interruptions and removes obstacles slowing the team down.
- Disruptive innovator who manages uncertainty, continuously pushing the limits of their teams, organizations and partners creating a new market trend.
- Remains focused and maintains composure during crisis.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top