Senior Software Services Consultant
Are you interested in providing IT services to customers in Europe and around the globe?
We are looking for candidates with solid technical experience to join our expanding IBM Cloud Services team in Central Europe - in Krakow, Prague, Bratislava, Ljubljana and Budapest.
Your responsibility will be helping to design, implement and maintain IT solutions built based on the IBM Hybrid Cloud technologies, best practices and open standards. You're going to work across every stage of projects lifecycle, from prototypes to delivery and education.
We're interested in candidates with ability to listen and to gain and share knowledge. This is a client facing technical position for someone who enjoys traveling, visiting new places and meeting new people across Europe or even around the globe.
You'll have an opportunity to work in international environment and develop an IT career of many kinds, from technical to business consulting and management.
Minimum salary 3400 EUR based on candidate's experience.
Come and join us today!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
This position requires candidates to possess an excellent grasp of technology and IT infrastructure. Your new job requirements are:
- Master degree in IT or STEM
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Familiarity with operating system administration, virtualization and containers
- Understanding of cloud software development concepts, microservices architecture and agile methodology for all clouds - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- IT problems solving and troubleshooting techniques and tools (CI/CD, DevOps, ITIL, Salesforce, ELK etc.)
- Open to travel - up to project requirements
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Fluent in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
It will be nice if you also have:
- familiarity with IBM Cloud or Cloud Foundry, other cloud providers like AWS or Azure a plus
- skills in business process and transaction digital transformation tools like BPM (BPM Advanced, Standard, WPS), ODM or RPA (Automation Anywhere, other systems like UI Path or BluePrism a plus)
- another foreign language - i.e. German, French, Spanish, Russian
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top