Senior Security Specialist - Endpoint
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Business Unit Introduction
Our IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. Be it groundbreaking outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services - IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services.
Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from experts in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
- Build and Maintain Security Operation Procedures (SOP)Initiate actions to remediate any discoveries that pose a threat to the Environment and participate in the Incident Management process as a domain expert for the Malware service.
- Technical ownership in the installation, configuration, operations, and upgrade of SymantecDLP components including agent's rollout.
- Configure and fine-tune policy and ensure that False Positives are eliminated. Proven knowledge of operating system platforms, web proxies (BlueCoat), MTAs, network protocols .
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: XYZ@in.ibm.com
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 7 years of Security administration experience with exposure to Administrating Security Tools (Sophos/Symantec/McAfee/).
- 8 years' experience working with Security infrastructure
- Should have demonstrable understanding and experience of various security technologies for Endpoint security solutions (AV, HIPS, Hard Disk Encryption), Authentication products (Quest Defender/RSA Secure ID/Secure Envoy) .
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Demonstrable understanding of encryption technologies, encryption key management, and information security policies
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's this unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top