Senior Security Consultant
The consultants are advisors and subject matter experts who can speak about the information security and risk/threat landscapes with a client's senior management or executive team. The consultants should have depth of knowledge and experience in one of the core security domains (Security Strategy Risk and Compliance; Identity Management; SOC Operations; Application and Data; Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security) and should be able to speak across the landscape as well. The consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the form of briefings, workshops, and/or consulting engagements within their domain that assess a client's security capabilities as well as recommending solutions to enhance a client's overall security capabilities. Such client security capabilities may involve policy, process, technology, or organizational areas. Consultants will identify gaps in the current environment and recommend best practices or solutions to reduce client risk and increase their ability to deal with emerging threats and risks to the organization.
The senior consultant will require to build and lead team of junior security consultants; work with sales and Nordic consulting leader to maintain pipeline of security opportunities in the country.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
• Strong writing skills
• Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
• Ability to shape client expectations
• Drive client pursuits and engage in complex deals
• Ability to work with global and diverse teams in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work in a matrix management model
Security Domain Skills
• Depth of knowledge in one or more of the core security domains: Security Strategy Risk and Compliance; Identity Management; SOC Operations; Application and Data; Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security
• An understand of contemporary and legacy security technologies used within a particular domain (e.g. Firewalls, IDS, Firewalls, SIEM)
• Good understanding of risk, regulatory and compliance issues (ISO 27001, SSAE 16, COBIT, GDPR, Financial Services Regulatory expectations)
The successful consultant will be an internal advisor to other IBM consultants/line of businesses and to clients. The consultant will assist in pre-sales, sales, deal closure, and organizing the delivery of security consulting services with local teams.
Furthermore, the senior consultant should possess the attitude, ability and experience in leading and managing people.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 5 years' experience in consulting and systems integration or Managed Security Services in a top tier professional services firm
At least 5 years' experience working in projects related to the core domain
Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
Experience working with Security practitioners Readiness to travel 50%
Requirement: Swedish language Fluency in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
At least 3 years' experience in working with security consulting teams
At least 5 years' experience in management consulting
Security Certifications in CISSP or CISM or CRISC
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top