Senior SAP Consultant - OF/SD/MM/SCM/Proc
- Harrisburg, PA
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Senior SAP Consultant - OF/SD/MM/SCM/Proc is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on our clients SAP requirements and design. Duties will include:
- Performs analytic work in support of systems engineering or planning activities including the development of preliminary and detailed functional analysis required for ERP systems.
- Subject matter functional expertise provided includes areas such as inventory management supply provisioning maintenance transportation personnel financial management and administration.
- Introduces innovative approaches and methodologies for processes and support systems.
- May provide leadership to large teams of functional or technical personnel.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to obtain and maintain the National Agency Check with Local Agency and Credit Checks (NACLC) clearance.
- 9+ years applied experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes in SAP or other Commerial Off The Shelf (COTS)/ERP systems to match the Performance Work Statement requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) Inventory and Warehouse Management experience as listed below:
- Inventory Management: Commercial Asset Visibility (CAV) / Commercial Asset Visibility - Organic Repairable Module (CAV-ORM) EH&S / HAZMAT Defense Logistics Management System (DLMS) Electronic Retrograde Management System (eRMS) IUID RFID AIT Stock (Plant vs. Project) Triology IDOCs.
- Warehouse Management: Issues, Deliveries, Shipment, Receipts, Materials movements, Warehouse/Plant/Storage, Type/Bins, functionality and configuration, IDOCs.
- Experience in Financials postings requirements, dependencies and impacts.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Active National Agency Check with Local Agency and Credit Checks (NACLC) clearance.
- Experience in the application of functional and technical expertise to improve the performance of the business; resolution of functional and technical integration issues across SAP modules.
- Experience with SAP Technical and/or Functional upgrade efforts.
- Knowledge in new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent.
- Software development lifecycle supporting various SAP modules.
- SAP Technical and/or Functional upgrade efforts.
- Using Solution Manager to manage and test configuration/development effort through the production landscape.
- Experience in application of functional and technical expertise to improve the performance of the business; resolution of functional and technical integration issues across SAP modules.
- Experience in sustainment resource planning or work planning and release scheduling activities.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
US Citizenship required.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top