Senior Salesforce Developer (Visualforce)
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that did not exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social, and mobile technologies.
As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and is just the place to continue your career. Network in an open, friendly and flexible work environment where diversity is embraced, while new and creative ways of thinking are encouraged and supported. As an IBMer, you can change the way the world works. Join this IBM team and be part of a diverse and global company of thinkers and doers-people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
The Technical Support Delivery team is looking for an experienced Sr Salesforce Developer to join our high-performing application development team. Our portfolio of applications spans electronic support, call/problem management, and entitlement systems. We operate and transform the capabilities for IBM worldwide technical support which is key to IBM's growth. The Sr Salesforce Developer will be a key contributor on a dynamic squad within IBM Support that develops for external and internal clients on the IBM Salesforce system with the goal of ensuring our client's success.
- Develop Salesforce Community Cloud solutions used by IBM clients for product and solution support
- Understand and work in an agile development environment with the ability to work on numerous stories and issues simultaneously
- Problem solver and focal point during severity 1 and critical situations
- Teamwork with peers, other managers, and teams across IBM
No remote opportunities exist
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 - 5 years' experience developing Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive user interfaces. Experience in Service Console Implementations with good understanding of Knowledge and Case
- Experience with but not limited to Service Cloud Integration Toolkit, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Components, SOQL, and SOSL
- Experience with the Setup UI to configure Service Cloud in Salesforce Lightning
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce technologies to design and develop an enterprise wide web-based solution
- Ability to write Apex classes that work with Force.com APIs
- Experience integrating Apex classes with external and SOAP and REST web services
- Exposure to Agile, DevOps, and Automated Testing
- Experience with writing web applications with responsive design elements
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Ability to architect solutions on Community Cloud utilizing Apex and Lightning Components.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge? Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible. Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
How we'll help you grow:
• You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need, to become the expert you want to be.
• You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
• You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are crafting the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that encourages, in an environment where growth is supported. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're encouraged to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're establishing teams with dynamic strengths with people who want their ideas to matter.
Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top