Senior RPA Developer
The Senior RPA developer designs and develops automated workflows, in response to business needs, as a part of a dedicated team. She or he participates in the design and architecture of the automated flow or its components, investigates and proposes appropriate solutions, promotes re-usability of existing components and contributes to the creation of re-usable assets. Assists more junior members of the team and controls their work where applicable.
- Designs, develops and documents RPA based software components in accordance with requirements specification, functional and technical design documents.
- Contributes in defining the optimum solution architecture and technical design to meet business needs.
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews
- Provides support for maintenance.
- Fixes software robot defects/bugs
- Measures and analyzes code for quality
- Collaborate with functional analysts and technical specialists to complete work, as required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in application design and programming in a large enterprise working on mission-critical IT systems
- Experience in source code management, continuous build and integration technologies
- Experienced in producing technical documentations
- Proficient in application reference architectures and patterns
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration patterns and technologies
- Programming experience and related Technologies: RPA
- Database Technologies: Oracle SQL / DB2
- Ability to write good quality automated flows
- Ability to contribute to overall strategy and Architecture decisions
- Ability to solve business or production problems
- Keeps pace with technical innovation
- Proficient written and spoken English.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience on RPA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top