Senior Recruitment Coordinator (UPA, Quezon City, PH)
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Senior Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Process Owners in their daily activities and ad-hoc projects, also leading projects and initiatives on a local and global level on their role. The Senior Coordinator will also be an individual contributor and in this capacity they will work with the recruitment team members, third party vendors, and management to ensure that all applicants have been processed accurately, expediently, and treated with the utmost professionalism. The main focus of the position is to maintain or enhance service quality, preserve knowledge and expertise, and to ensure continuous development of their team members.
- Coordinate logistic and administration of recruitment process for our Client
- Maintenance and daily usage of Client recruitment tools and systems
- Train and mentor new Talent Acquisition Optimization team members
- Share knowledge and best practices
- Support implementation of new processes
- Identify areas for improvements and initiate process improvement plans
- Prepare report templates, analyze data, create and conduct presentations
- Lead new projects and initiatives
- Operate as support for the supervisor and serve as backup supervisor when needed
- Prepare root cause analysis
- Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
- Develop resolution to problems, handle non-routine actions/problems.
- Provide advice to management
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- Must be able to work overtime as required
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 1-2 years experience in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
- At least 2 years experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- At least 6 months experience in healthcare/medical environment
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top