Senior Project Manager with French
- Wroclaw, Poland
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Project Services Organization within IBM is now hiring!
Currently we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with French.
You celebrate technology, embrace diversification and sophistication of work.
You would like to collaborate globally and significantly contribute to complex projects.
You want to have a chance to develop.
Why not have it all?
If you are a team player with a "CAN-DO" attitude, self- driven and ready for new challenges across the Project Management, apply NOW!
Employees in this position have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management. They are responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer.
They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- excellent time management, organization & communication skills
- leadership skills, proactive way of working and can-do approach
- attention to details & quality focus
- analyzing and problem-solving skills
- ability to work in a virtual environment
- excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- fluent French / English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- any PM training and certificates, experience in outsourcing services
- knowledge of Transition Methodology
- basic knowledge of ITIL
- min. 2-3 years Project Management experience (preferable in IT environment)
- team management experience
- managing full project life cycle
- leading / participating IT infrastructure projects / application deployment
- strong customer/ 3rd parties management skills
- ITIL Service Management qualification (as a plus)
- ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- positive and professional attitude
- travel requirements depend on the project
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top