Senior Practitioner - Finance and Administration Delivery
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, amongst others
As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps its clients transform and succeed in meaningful circumstances
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, deeply distinguishes IBM India
Business Unit Introduction:
Our Globally integrated IBM Cognitive Process Services team provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client delivery service requirements across industries and geographies.
With various streams under F&A (Finance and Administration) we excel in Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) along with Financial Planning and Analysis, Recruitment Process Outsourcing HR|Learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations for our Clients.
Who you are:
You are invited to join the esteemed Finance and Administration (F&A) team which provides multiple services to Customers supporting their organization in the areas of financial outsourcing and Vendor Management.
F&A operates from locations across Bangalore, Chennai and Gurgaon in India
What you'll do:
- Involved in Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing.
- Involve identifying the duplicate records for the Vendor Master Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately and timely.
- Has to perform Invoice matching and also identify and resolve exceptions. Prioritize urgent invoice and aged invoice processing.
- You will be a part of Compliance to SOX - e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval.
- You will have to handle manual and automatic payment requests .
- Verify &run payment proposal. Processing T&E (Travel and Expense) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution and recovery.
- Involve Vendor statement reconciliation. Would involve query handling through calls and E-mail follow-ups.
- Enforce to client SLA's (Service Level Agreements) and timelines
- We will enable you with access to all the technical and management training courses you desire to undertake to become the authority you want to be
- We will provide you opportunities to directly learn from matured developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- We will ensure you have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out really excites you
- Are you a person who loves numbers and takes pride in delighting Clients?
- Are you ready to begin an exciting journey with a century old organisation that has stayed relevant and continues to lead in these disruptive times?
- Keen to work with talented and accomplished Professionals who pride themselves with Client delight?
- We are looking for talent who get challenged by the disruption happening in the market place and find solutions to real problems
- We want to you be part of the exciting journey that we are undertaking as on organisation in these ever-changing times
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2-4 Years of experience in Procure to Pay (P2P).
- Exposure to invoice processing, vendor master management, Query resolution, indexing and Invoice reconciliation.
- Exposure to payment reporting and reconciliation activities.
- Tried interpersonal skills
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proficient in MS office applications
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top