Senior Order Management System Consultant
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who You Are.
As a Consultant, you will
- As a OMS Consultant you will design, configure, develop & customization Order management Cognitive solutions & offerings by aplying your knowledge and skills for worldwide clients across various domains.
- Work on our Order Management System products improvements & Cognitive offerings
- Apply your knowledge and skills to help us in craft, development & deployment of Order Management System & Cognitive solutions for worldwide clients across various domains.
As a Consultant, you will work on...
- Understand Solution for a supply chain business requirement
- Perform Functional Testing during development phase
- Support validation phases for successful Go-LIVE.Java/J2EE development in a cross-platform environment (Windows, Linux, Unix).
- Agile environment and/or in a continuous delivery model improvements.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses must become the authority you want to be.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to improving and build work in many different areas to figure out really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 3-7 Years of experience in Sterling Order Management System.
- Understanding of Solution for a supply chain business requirement.
- Excellent Product & implementation knowledge covering Design or Development of customization/Conf the Order Management System
- Multiple IBM OMS implementation experience
- Exposure to agile and tools like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA & aware of CI/CD is desired
- Experience with integration products or services. Sterling Products experience - Order Management,
- Proven end to end implementation knowledge and experience in Sterling OMS Module.
- Love to Design and code reviews
- Love to Set & Drive QA processes (design standards, coding standards etc)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Web Call Center, Web Store, SBC, SFS and CAMSS knowledge.
About Business Unit
IBM Watson Customer Engagement, fueled by real-time insights and the cognitive power of IBM Watson, reason and learn to help optimize marketing, sales and value chain services.
The IBM WCE is a powerful and agile customer engagement platform for Omni-channel commerce that helps deliver magnificent and consistent brand experiences. The service offers powerful, reliable, and flexible capabilities for customer engagement and easy-to-use business user tools. The service can scale to address digital selling requirements in virtually every industry, company size, or selling model. Brands can easily build and handle online stores and enable business users to lead catalogs, content, online marketing campaigns, promotions, and merchandise products without IT involvement.
Working with more than 8,000 global brands to turn customer insight into action by enabling organizations to transform how they harmonize with key audiences-from customers to partners to suppliers-on an individual basis. IBM® Commerce Solutions continue to help improve the customer and brand experience and to help increase the productivity and efficiency of business-user employees with improvements to previously announced products and the introduction of a new products.
At IBM Cognitive Applications, we build open applications that unlock the power of data for clients, partners, and developers. Running on top of IBM's unique Hybrid, Multi-cloud and AI infrastructures, these applications work across horizontal domains and bring our technology to life for end users. Cognitive Applications unit includes: Watson Customer Engagement, Watson IoT, Watson Media and Weather, Talent & Collaboration, Digital Growth & Commerce, and IBM Developer teams.
Watson Customer Engagement - IBM Order Management Platform that enables you to execute and coordinate order orchestration processes across your extended supply chain network. You get order orchestration through a centralized inventory, order promising and fulfillment hub to support omnichannel order management.
IBM Order Management software helps enterprises:
1. Provide highly personalized service
2. Increase fill rates and inventory turns
3. Reduce markdowns and buffer stock inventory
4. Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
5. Grow your share of wallet and profitability
6. Minimize shipping and expediting costs
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is reassured. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're reassured to craft breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're establishing teams with dynamic strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top