Senior Optimization Specialist / Copy writer - conversion
do not apply unless HR asks you for!
The primary responsibility of the SEO specialist is to provide technical knowledge and marketing expertise in the areas of search engine optimization. The specialist will also enable site optimization by conducting systematic site quality reviews, and will perform analysis and research to improve the findability of social media in search engines. The main clients are digital marketers in various business units.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or related subjects.
- 2 years online marketing experience.
- English native or German native, or a combination of both
- Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Exceptional communication skills. Show superior judgment and professionalism when interacting with stakeholders and team members.
- Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- Able to analyze metrics data and convey recommendations appropriately to stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of web development.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Internet / web background
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top