Senior Managing Consultant Workday HCM (m/f)
GBS is the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
You will work with the best of the best from an IBM and client perspective to help our clients achieve their
business goals by implementing best practice solutions that supports their needs. You will be a trusted
advisor, helping our clients make better, informed decisions with your expertise.
At IBM, you'll get experience by working on projects that span the globe, and work with the world's largest
pool of experienced consultants, in more than 170 countries worldwide. Be a part of making the world more
instrumented, interconnected - and intelligent.
Our team is expanding and we are hiring Workday HCM Senior Consultants.
You will work in the area of Workday HCM. The Workday HCM Senior Consultant will act independently and advise on or manage the business and functional development for large complex engagements. She/he will provide subject matter expertise at the highest levels.
Fluent German and English knowledge is required.
Possible Working Locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich, Chemnitz
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7-10 years HR and or ERP application experience
- Workday Certification, with 2+ year's implementation experience with Workday modules
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday navigation and Workday tools environment
- Excellent client communications skills
- Proven ability to analyze business requirements for configuration
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the Workday products and solutions
- Lead the business process design, configuration development and implementation of Workday solutions to meet the client's needs (business and configuration lead).
- Oversee business process and configuration workstream and their day-to-day activities (project lead).
- Identify opportunities for additional business.
- Plan and lead delivery of workshops and facilitated client events
- Lead the implementation of Workday configuration activities
- Propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives
- Apply strong business skills and methodologies to interpret data, business processes and deliver solutions to clients.
- Deliver the highest quality and value to our customers
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top