Senior Managing Consultant -Cognitive Procurement Transformation (m/f)
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization and the leading digital reinvention partner to transform enterprises across multiple industries through cognitive. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services covering the complete process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
In the digital era, we @ IBM are revolutionizing the way enterprise procurement works today. The combination of Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Solution Capabilities, and Data Platforms connecting data beyond enterprise boundaries will provide insights beyond anything that we know today. This requires procurement organizations to evolve to use this data efficiently and effectively to maximize their return on investment.
Our aim is simple - deliver value to top tier clients through innovation and excellence - and invest in our people to enable this to happen.
In your future role as a Cognitive Procurement Transformation Senior Managing Consultant / Project Manager you will create and foster a stimulating, challenging and fast-moving environments alongside the best in the business. Whether you are leading our teams to develop a vision for our clients or you define the blueprint for the future, shaping and delivering procurement transformations, or implementing procurement controls and technology improvements, you will have the opportunity to positively influence CPO agendas. We demand high standards from our consultants and in return we provide a dynamic, innovative and exciting place to work, and some of the best career development in the industry.
Furthermore, you will work with the practice leadership team in solutioning of new business opportunities supporting the growth of the cognitive procurement practice in DACH and Europe.
Ideally you have a consulting background and / or have worked in procurement or supply chain functions at multinational enterprises, and you have developed a business network to leading functional procurement, supply chain and IT managers in the industry.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A strong academic record in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, and Analytics or a comparable degree with IT focus
- Solid experience in developing core solutions for Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain Processes, Contract Management, Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics in Procurement
- Experience in one or more of the leading Procurement and Supply Chain IT solutions, e.g. SAP, Ariba
- Demonstrable Project/program management experience across the full project life-cycle
- Leadership skills and the passion and ability to lead a team to deliver innovation client solutions
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret results clearly and cohesively into structured conclusions and innovative solutions
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural team, demonstrating leadership skills and the ability to deliver results
- Flexibility for continued business travel (domestic and international)
- English: fluent
- German: fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top