Senior Manager S/4 HANA Analytics
Want to push boundaries? Spark ideas? Surround yourself with insightful people and far-reaching resources? Join our Enterprise Applications service line and consult some of the most renowned corporations in the design and realization of a next generation of cloud-enabled ERP solutions centered around SAP S/4 HANA. We will encourage you to explore things no-one has thought of before and deliver work that will capture your client's imagination.
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner. We have worked together for over thirty years and have more than 5000 satisfied joint customers. This is your opportunity to join the world's leading SAP integrator and transform some of the most influential and creative organizations. You will be part of an award winning SAP consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and cutting edge technology.
Based on our close partnership with SAP we do not only help our clients implement their S/4 HANA roadmap. It is our goal to elevate our clients' business models into the digital age, by infusing analytical capabilities into core business processes and by leveraging innovative cognitive technology around the IBM Watson platform to exploit new revenue potentials.
In this exciting market environment, we would be delighted to have you join the IBM Services team as an experienced SAP consultant and project manager with deep subject matter expertise in in the area of SAP Analytics. Based on your technological and project expertise around SAP solutions like SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, SAP BusinessObjects and SAP Lumira you will become a member of our SAP consulting team to help us sell, design and deliver the next generation of HANA-powered analytics solutions to the best and most exciting list of clients all over Europe.
At IBM you will find your role has a very unique look, combining both strong technical and business consulting skills, while collaborating in an international team of experts. We offer a wide variety of both interesting and lucrative career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- A minimum of 6 years of SAP consulting experience with at least 4 years in SAP Analytics and at least 2 end to end implementations
- Strong knowledge of SAP Analytics solutions and best practices
- Overall knowledge of SAP ERP solutions
- Expertise in the design and implementation of SAP Business Warehouse solutions
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of SAP BusinessObjects BI Tools
- Expertise in the integration of analytics solutions into SAP ERP architectures
- Experience as project manager or stream lead in SAP implementation projects
- Superior sales and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead customer engagements at an executive level
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
- Ability to conduct complex and interactive solutioning workshops
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Implementation experience with S4/HANA Analytics
- Experience with planning solutions like SAP BW Integrated planning and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Subject matter expertise in a specific functional area (e.g. Finance, Logistics, Production Management)
- Subject matter expertise in a specific Industry (e.g. Industrial Products, CPG, Financial Services)
- French and/or German language skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
German and/or French: fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top